- Rebuild Heatec or competitor heaters.
- Remove heating coil and sandblast it to remove carbon buildup that reduces efficiency and runs up your fuel cost.
- Replace obsolete Honeywell flame safeguard controller with Fireye Flame-Monitor. It's more reliable, it's proven, and it's less expensive.
- Re-wire control panel completely. Or, replace it with a new panel built to NEMA 4 specifications.
- Re-build leaking hot oil pump. Or replace it with a new centrifugal pump that is virtually free of leaks.
- Replace aging temperature controllers with new digital controllers. They're more accurate and more reliable.
- Retrofit heater with new stack-mounted economizer that will boost efficiency about 5%.
Call our parts department at 1-800-235-5200 for an estimate.