Human Resources Benefits/Occupational Administrator
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits.
- Be an effective and reliable adviser on employee benefits, must have up-to-date knowledge and a clear understanding of the company’s health plan benefits and coverage, deductibles, employer contributions and employee premiums.
- Manage the required physical evaluation programs and services to meet regulatory requirements; such as OSHA and Department of Transportation.
- Administer the company’s Drug-Free Workplace Program.
- Contribute to the design of controls for injury prevention and health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the work environment.
- Coordinate workers’ compensation claims with third-party administrator, when needed.
- Collaborate with outside resources for program development, such as healthcare providers, third party administrators, legal advisors, medical director, regulatory agencies, etc.
- This individual must be honest, ethically strong, goal driven and have a caring heart.