• Prepare all equipment manuals electronically, print hard copies when applicable, and send packet(s) to the customer.
• Create and maintain various management reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Copy, scan and distribute engineering drawings.
• Perform front desk duties when receptionist is out of the office and daily during lunch and break times.
• Support engineers, drafters and shop personnel as needed with drawings, reports and customer documentation.
• Assist management in a broad variety of administrative tasks.
The successful candidate must be adept at using the Microsoft Office Suite. Specifically, the position will require advanced skills in Excel & Word, intermediate skills in Power Point and at least basic knowledge of Access, with the ability to learn additional software packages (i.e. Visual Manufacturing). Individual will have strong organizational skills and exceptional time management skills. The candidate must be able to alternate between tasks as interruptions arise. Applicant must have the capacity to function both independently as well as in a team setting.