- Use data to set and meet financial goals to promote growth and profitability of the parts department with identifying new ways to drive sales and grow business.
- Be a premier Parts Department in the community through the creation and implementation of marketing techniques that will resonate with local and country demographics. (Work with Parts Technicians through training and travel support)
- Manage team which includes staffing, employee development and engagement, and corrective action. Serve as leader and role-model to team by conducting self with highest of ethical and professional standards.
- Ensure the highest standards of service to internal (e.g., sales, service, etc.) and external customers. Develop and maintain excellent vender relationships.
- Work with Engineering and Sales on the development of new products for the industry and growth of the Company.
- Maintain a clean, organized, safe, and secure office environment. Follow strict adherence to inventory control programs and in-stock standards.
- 30 to 40% travel required to our other locations and/or visit customers.
- Promotes and educates others on ASTEC’s core values.
- Follows Company Policies and procedures at all times.
- Follows proper Safety Rules and procedures at all times.
Education - Associate’s Degree (two years college or technical school), field of study: Business Management, Engineering degree with mechanical aptitude is preferred.
Experience – 5 or more years of experience in Sales and Service in asphalt and/or oil and gas industry.
Computer Skills – Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Visual Manufacturing.