Reports to: Industrial Sales Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies and assesses sales opportunities with specific accounts and territories.
- Establishes and maintains long-term business relationships with customers, including participating in customer entertainment events as appropriate.
- Conduct meetings with the customers’ decision makers,
- Manages the sales relationship through all levels of customers’ organizations.
- Recommends solutions based upon customer requirements.
- Prepare and deliver equipment quotations/proposals to meet customer specifications,
- Conducts price negotiation.
- Maintain ACT software for all activities.
- Facilitate resolution for billing and Account Receivable issues when required.
- Provide all aspects of account maintenance.
- Provides customers with product information.
- Provide quotations to customers with product availability, pricing, and order status.
- Completes all required reports, forecasts, and other information that may be requested in a timely manner.
- Provide complete information to facilitate order fulfillment.
- Complies with all Heatec, Inc. and customer safety policies.
- Assist and direct outside independent sales representative network as required.
- Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s degree preferred, related Associate degree is acceptable.
- Understanding of heat transfer is highly desirable.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft suite of products such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required.
- Three years of experience in sales or design of capital equipment and services is required.
- The ideal candidate would be technically savvy and commercially inclined.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively speak publicly and to make presentations to groups as required.