Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares and delivers technical presentations that explain products to customers and sales team.
- Confers with customers and sales team to asses equipment needs.
- Helps in researching and developing new products.
- Designs heat transfer equipment and accessories.
- Costing of Company fabricated and acquired equipment.
- Keep price lists updated.
- Prepare and deliver equipment quotations / proposals to meet customer specifications with product availability, pricing, and order status.
- Provides customers / sales team with product information.
- Completes all required reports, forecasts, and other information that may be requested in a timely manner.
- Provides complete information to facilitate order fulfillment.
- Complies with all Heatec, Inc. and customer safety policies.
- Participating in customer entertainment events as appropriate.
- Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s degree preferred, related Associate degree is acceptable.
- Understanding of heat transfer.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft suite of products (ie. Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) is required.
- Experience in design, costing and/or sales or of capital equipment and related services is desirable. Training for the candidate will be available for those willing to learn.
- The ideal candidate would be technically savvy and commercially inclined.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively speak publicly and to make presentations to groups as required.
- Must pass background check.
- Must have good driving record.
- Must be able to travel on short notice (less than 10%)
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department.
- Some travel required for specific assignments (10 to 15%).
- Must be able to drive extensively and air travel when required.